Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Red Devil's Day

Saturday, 18th July 2009. The day I've been waiting for a loooong time. It was the offcial Red Devil's Day! As a Manchester United fan, I felt quite disappointed because Cristiano Ronaldo was not coming over. I've always wanted to see him play real life. With his pace and agility it would be easy to run pass all the Malaysian players ;) haha. Oh well, my wish did not come true. It doesn't matter cos Cristiano Ronaldo is not my favourite player. As long as Wayne Rooney is there I'm a happy boy. I like Nemanja Vidic too but too bad he was a no show as well. DAMN IT! The traffic was terrible that day! Luckily Jin got us a special parking. And the crowd! It was as though a big troop of red ants was marching towards the stadium. Something that surprised me was, people actually dared to wear Manchester United's rival jersey. Liverpool? Chelsea ? Arsenal? I went for the 1st match on Saturday where Man Utd won 3-2. As a Malaysian, I was amazed by how our Malaysia team played. They played quite well and Man Utd had a little trouble handling them. Although I'm a Red Devil fan, I was actually supporting our Malaysia team too. Maybe not only me, the people around me too was supporting our Malaysia team. I finally got to see my favourite team play! My dream now is to visit the Old Trafford stadium! One day I will make this come true! :)


DSC02146 copy
Red Devils!

DSC02177 copy
He still got his moves!

DSC02143 copy
J, Evans.

DSC02135 copy
P, Evra! One of the best left-back in the world!

DSC02134 copy


No comments:

Post a Comment