Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cow Car Water ?

One of those random night outings again. This time with my on and off MIA buddies,
Ath, Acap, Epan. Destination: Papa Rich and Ara Damansara (Cow Car Water).



Taken from some shop in Cow Car Water


Hazelnut White Coffee


White Coffee


Acap


Ath


Coffee man

Wondering why am I calling the place Cow Car Water? I translated it from Cantonese to English, Ngao Che Sui. The only thing I can say is that it's a nice place located in Ara Damansara. Didn't get to take that many photos tho. First pic was taken there. Bumped into long lost friend Crystal Chow too. Btw, I think Papa Rich is much better than Old Town White Coffee. The hazelnut white coffee was amazing. The rich taste of hazelnut was awesome with coffee. Well, you readers can give it a try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UR MIA buddy .
ahaha fuck gila .
lol .
ur main MIA should be amad ..
dont put the blame on us

Post a Comment