Monday, July 27, 2009

A day out to MidValley ....

........ to see BEN 10!


Definitely not only this.

No, I didn't go because I'm a die hard fan of that crime fighting boy, I went because of this fella.






Yes, for the person wearing the costume a.k.a jinweng. Plus, my nephew is THE die hard fan. I brought my nephew and another big kid there as well.


His parents were there too.


The other big kid. (Yeo Han Choong)


He was working there as well. (Sutesh)
During the lunch break, we walked around MidValley and went towards Gardens. My dear friend
Yeo Han Choong, was having fun snapping pictures in Gardens till he got warned by the security!




When we got back to the event, there were another event happening nearby. It was some sort of gaming event and we went there to check out the PS3 and girls in cosplay, dressed up as Chun Li.



No comments:

Post a Comment